1. Download the current version (link below).
tar -xvvzf Openpipeflow-x.xx.tgz
3. Browse the files created. The Makefile has been set up for gfortran, but compile flags for several compilers are included: g95, gfortran, ifort, pathf90, pgf90.
- Download: File:Openpipeflow-1.21.tgz
- Added transforms direct between phys-coll types, so don't need to handle intermediate spec type.
- 2017/10/11 See tra_coll2phys(...), tra_phys2coll(...)
Please download the latest version above.
- Download: File:Openpipeflow-1.20.tgz
- Slight update to axis treatment. Symmetry property used in all calculations of derivatives.
- 2017/08/08 Symmetry parameter now used in var_meshmult(...)
- Download: File:Openpipeflow-1.12.tgz
- LES and nonnewtonian (shear-thinning) utils added.
- Radial points may be loaded from mesh.in, see mes_precompute().
- 2017/05/08 No changes to core code except mesh.in option.
- Download: File:Openpipeflow-1.11c.tgz
- Newton-Krylov utility added, see - utils/newton.f90.
- 2016/12/13 No changes to core code.
- Download: File:Openpipeflow-1.11b.tgz
- Minor update to significant revision-1.10 (Double parallelisation). Please see comments for version 1.10.
- 2015/11/26 Check for radial split _Np>i_N corrected to _Nr>i_N.
- 2015/08/05 Fixed bug preventing serial use in parallel macros.
- Download: File:Openpipeflow-1.10.tgz
- Double parallelisation: in physical space data is split into _Nr sections radially and (new option) _Ns sections axially. Total number of cores used is _Np=_Nr*_Ns.
- It is recommended that for a modest number of cores, vary _Nr and keep _Ns=1 (split radially only).
- Double parallelisation.
- Minor updates to var_null, var_imposesymm functions.
- Interpolation correction for prim2matlab.